Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 123

Thread: Ransom Writers Chat

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Ransom Writers Chat

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Wait.. u don’t have to be gay right? U gotta say how gay they r
    No they literally want you to pretend to be a gay man that's in a rap battle.
    I've lost respect for anyone that posted.
    I've even lost the urge to battle on a site where a bunch of faggots are voting.
    Leave it up to a European to taint and disrespect cultures.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    147-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Bag Mandela u gay as shit for this one lmao.. u couldn’t think of any other themes

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    No they literally want you to pretend to be a gay man that's in a rap battle.
    I've lost respect for anyone that posted.
    I've even lost the urge to battle on a site where a bunch of faggots are voting.
    Leave it up to a European to taint and disrespect cultures.
    Everybody who posted was flammers why the fuck would anybody think that shit was cool or creative ?
    Shit is diabolic imma say it again anybody who did post a verse is clearly fucking gay.
    I couldn’t even write 1 not even trying to compliment like nah I’m good. We all here to Battle rap fuck is that clown shit?

- - - Updated - - -

@Bag Mandela u gay as shit for this one lmao.. u couldn’t think of any other themes
    SUPER.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    oooh shit niggas are responding to comments on a public message board?!

SAY IT AIN’T SO!!11!!11!11!!
    Sorry let me reword this for your Honkey racist ass. if I’m being tagged by staff they don’t give a fuck about YOU or your opinion
    My point exactly you have been nothing but dick eating in every thread posted here even if it as zero rat dirt shit to do with you u still stick ur nose where it don’t belong. I can tell you never been duffed in yo shit cracka.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.
    Jack Swallows is whiter than Justin Timberlake dropping nigga bombs. [Smh]

everytime someone tags you now i’ma respond just to watch your cholesterol skyrocket.

lmao@ the tough guy talk. clowns always try to get brolic online when their whining fails to elicit the desired result.

no one fears you, my nigga. & i’ma laugh even harder when you get made to look even stupider than you already do.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

None so controversial but doable haha

It's a test of character & it's deffo worth dropping, I'm not about to make people do all that for nuthin.

Feel sorry for everyone who's lost Chree's respect by posting though, how will they continue life...

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    None so controversial but doable haha

It's a test of character & it's deffo worth dropping, I'm not about to make people do all that for nuthin.

Feel sorry for everyone who's lost Chree's respect by posting though, how will they continue life...
    Says the guy begging me to help him in private messages because he had no money or knowledge to do any of it himself.
    You got real mad when I rejected your offer and left this gay ass league.

Sucks to suck.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post

everytime someone tags you now i’ma respond just to watch your cholesterol skyrocket.

lmao@ the tough guy talk. clowns always try to get brolic online when their whining fails to elicit the desired result.

no one fears you, my nigga. & i’ma laugh even harder when you get made to look even stupider than you already do.
    It wouldn’t concern you anyway why would you wanna continue being a lonely faggit you are? Proves my point exactly u homo.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao Jack stop being a wigger.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.
    Jack Swallows is whiter than Justin Timberlake dropping nigga bombs. [Smh]

how can i ever be lonely when you give me more attention than your own kids lol.

it’s been fun watching you grasp desperately at straws cuz you think you know more about me than you actually do.

if you gave half the energy you give me to your craft, you wouldn’t have to duck battles across multiple sites & hide behind an alias expecting dudes not to recognize you lol.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    Says the guy begging me to help him in private messages because he had no money or knowledge to do any of it himself.
    You got real mad when I rejected your offer and left this gay ass league.

Sucks to suck.
    I deffo never mentioned anything about a lack of money & I never asked for your help, I said I needed an engineer, you sent me a track you'd made, I realised you weren't an engineer since you had clashing frequencies & were mixing tracks on a gaming headset so offered to have a look at your project file to help you with it, you declined, that was it. I was a bit disappointed you & Knox didn't want to post cuz it means your opponents are gonna have no shows. I expect a bit of abuse on a battle rap forum, it's all part of it, but don't be straight up lying about shit.

Battle Record
    0-1

Sometimes you gotta ignore faggots like Bag, who lie when they get called out

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    I caught a Linkin Park vibe before seeing that you'd intentionally made it like that which is a good thing, it's structured ok apart from missing a break somewhere although that's a subjective thing. I don't know how good gaming headphones are for mixing a track, do they plug into a USB port or do you have an audio interface? Most of it sounds ok in terms of clarity but in the chorus the crash over the snare is super distorted. You usually widen the crash and keep the snare fairly central. If you want you could send me a zipped loop package n I'll have a look at how you've processed it.

At least you know how to use your drum set, I bought an Alesis one a couple of years ago but didn't have the patience to learn how to actually drum

It went from you trying to convince me to make sample packs for you, you literally asked me to do a whole job for you for free.
    You had absolutely nothing to offer. You wanted to see how someone like me templates tracks and what I use.
    I've seen ur stuff bag, when I first joined here I dissed u and the rest of the EU and you made a track that was poorly mixed.

Drop some of it right now and anyone will notice the difference between someone like me and someone like you.
    But you definitely wont lol.

My response to this was

nah I'm not looking for beat tips thanks though.

and heres the u begging me to join this gay ass league

[QUOTE=Chree]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela
    Saying Chree, shame you didn't sign up for the tourney bro, would be dope to have you in it still so if there's a drop out you want me to have you as a replacement picking up from where they left off?
    Not sure what deterred you but I think you'd do well in it, it's not all just regular battles either we're doing topical rounds too. Let me know please - safe

Trashing on liars Is super easy when you got all the receipts.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    0-1

Your drums are child level that are done on a channel rack by clicking boxes.
    I used an Automatically Tuned Alesis drum set while I was live drumming.
    And that Equals clashed frequencies.
    I knew you were full of shit when you told me to center a live drum-sets crash.
    It sounds the way I want to hit it the same with the snare it almost sounds like I'm using different ones.

Last edited by Chree; Yesterday at 11:50 PM

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-2

Y’all fucked all our biches tho.. I’m not ugly but air force chicks like marines more lol I got a few taken from me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yo why niggas going so hard son? lol god damn niggas acting like they wanna fight bags lol Jesus I get it tho it was a very different idea lmao but shit man I get pussy I’m in the streets nd I work a 9-5 and it ain’t dat serious to me I just wanna battle
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by FaQEyeReddit View Post
    Y’all fucked all our biches tho.. I’m not ugly but air force chicks like marines more lol I got a few taken from me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yo why niggas going so hard son? lol god damn niggas acting like they wanna fight bags lol Jesus I get it tho it was a very different idea lmao but shit man I get pussy I’m in the streets nd I work a 9-5 and it ain’t dat serious to me I just wanna battle
    Leviticus 20:13 NIV: "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

knew that verse was coming. surprised it took so long.

Will of the Most High is what gave me pause to begin with but He also told me don’t be quarrelsome & i kinda fucked that up lmao. so i figure a couple regrettable bars can’t add that much more heat to my hellfire counter when i die lol

Battle Record
    0-1

You've mocked gods ways, created a circus around it.

An example paradox to a good ending.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z