User Tag List

Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 273 274
Showing results 4,096 to 4,099 of 4099

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

well i certainly learned more about how non profits work than i ever learned in economics class.

Battle Record
    147-67
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

NEW BATTLES UP TONIGHT

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

@Chree a non profit in the UK is a business where the profits are reinvested into growing the business or used for charitable causes and not paid out to the shareholders, which is me. I'm fortunate to be in a position where I don't need to earn any more money which is why I am setting up the NPO. Staff & sub-contractors are paid as with any other business arrangement, so the engineer I now have is being paid £3k for mixing / mastering the first pack.

I've issued a call out in the Audio Arena but I think it has to be approved before it appears. I can knock up a beat & write some bars later today, drop tonight if your down? I'll set the deadline as midnight tomorrow so you get a bit of extra time.

I like this aggy vibe though, deffo got me keen to write again.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela
    At least you know how to use your drum set, I bought an Alesis one a couple of years ago but didn't have the patience to learn how to actually drum
    You know "Alesis one" is a Speaker series right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela
    To respond accordingly I need to know what you did to make this track, IE Which DAW you used, did you use any samples, what instruments did you play & how did you record them, what headphones did you use for mixing the track etc.
    Also, how old are you n how long have you been making music?

Sometimes you just gotta ignore faggots pretending.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z