User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: RW WK2: HEK TEAFY vs Zqlkular

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

RW WK2: HEK TEAFY vs Zqlkular

Wk2: Gay Bars Battle

Bars due Thursday 24th

Public voting closes Saturday 26th

_

Overall public vote = 1 vote

MV’s vote = 1 vote

Bags vote = 1 vote

_

_

This themed round requires that you disrespect your opponent from a homosexual point of view. As a basic example:

You cheated with my boyfriend, he said your cock is puny, half of mine,

When he jerked you off he had to use the illuminati sign

Some of you may feel uncomfortable, some of you may relish the challenge & some of you have been on a spree of writing like mighty morphin faggot rangers for years so this should come naturally to you.

_

Posting explanations / references below your bars is strongly recommended.

Rebuttals, late drops & no shows are an instant loss.

(1 x 24hr extension per person for the whole event)

@HEK TEAFY @Zqlkular

Re: RW WK2: HEK TEAFY vs Zqlkular

LOL CHECK

In the spirit of competition, my name is pronounced zuh-CLICK-you-LAR.

yo

ya BRAINS PAR DOG! I'll 'knock ya teeth out' so there's no PAIN, HA WHAT??..
    you cop a TRAIN OF ASS SHOTS, coz 'firefighter annual calendars' only thing he CAME HARD ON!!..
    Ya ARSENAL OF STICKS A FAGOT!, I'll send you a PARCEL OF DICKS AND JACKETS/JACK IT!!
    you join in on a CAR POOL OF CHICS YOU FAGGOT! coz Ya drugs like a 'butt plug' how ya PARTIAL TO PACK IT!!
    and your the FLAMBOYANT ONE! so 'bend over bitch' and let a MAN ENJOY HIS BUM!!..
    I got the CAM IT'S JOY AND FUN no PRAM JUST ENJOY MY CUM!!..

UGGGGHHHHH THAT WAS DISGUSTING

G/L

Homosex HEK TEAFY trickin’ gay dicks when dudes say “PLEASE ME!”
    Let’s go of pretty pussy ‘cause all cunt queefs make ya queasy
    When yo’ lucky it’s cum karma – lickin’ prick yo’ fun’s dharma
    When yo’ not drum-harvesting ass like a sickly bum farmer
    Yo’ fellatio ratio be a mathematical marvel
    One to get some – it’s all semen paths you gargle

Explicanda:

queef: expulsion of air from the vagina

dharma: right way of living or path of rightness

one to get some: in reference to the “fellatio ratio”. Ratios can be in forms such as one to one.

G/L and battle on …

Lmao. i can’t.

but i will anyway…

Vote - Hek Teafy

the opener was funny. second bar was ok, fagot/sticks wordplay been around but the multis were sound. closer was… very very to the point of the theme & i’ll leave it at that lmao.

Zqlkular has some very imaginative wordplay. the opener was ok, second bar was very well crafted & funny. closer was actually pretty dope.

if this were a regular battle, i think qlik would’ve edged due to the connectivity of the 2nd & 3rd bars, but my drawback is that his verse seemed like a regular “you’re gay” battle verse as opposed to what the theme entailed in that the writer makes reference to their own fruitishishness at well. i think that is the separation between the two. Hek dove ass first into the assignment & came out on top. all diddy.

horribly shit from both. i never want to read these bars again lmao. get me outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    Lmao. i can’t.

but i will anyway…

Vote - Hek Teafy

the opener was funny. second bar was ok, fagot/sticks wordplay been around but the multis were sound. closer was… very very to the point of the theme & i’ll leave it at that lmao.

Zqlkular has some very imaginative wordplay. the opener was ok, second bar was very well crafted & funny. closer was actually pretty dope.

if this were a regular battle, i think qlik would’ve edged due to the connectivity of the 2nd & 3rd bars, but my drawback is that his verse seemed like a regular “you’re gay” battle verse as opposed to what the theme entailed in that the writer makes reference to their own fruitishishness at well. i think that is the separation between the two. Hek dove ass first into the assignment & came out on top. all diddy.

horribly shit from both. i never want to read these bars again lmao. get me outta here.

lol