User Tag List

Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 270 271
Showing results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4060

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    God doesnt have time for gay people sorry.
    you right about that though.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    figures your fat ass wouldn’t know what a pool table is.. but you should be very familiar with dragging heft around.
    Oh no fat jokes? How old are you again u racist fisherman u catch fish for living
    And pretend to be 15 different people on a rap forum. Let’s not forget u vote for yourself too weird bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    God doesnt have time for gay people sorry.
    Jack swallows is first in line ^ for that party.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.
    Jack Swallows is whiter than Justin Timberlake dropping nigga bombs. [Smh]

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    See you even act like headless verseman ^ lmao u ain’t fooling nobody u fucking weirdo faggit.
    Lmao @your obsession with that dude. why don’t you just ask him to fuck you already? he already raped you numerous times in text.

Battle Record
    7-7

figures your fat ass wouldn’t know what a pool table is.. but you should be very familiar with dragging heft around.
    Riiiiiight^ whatever helps you write a better punch dragging balls.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao @your obsession with that dude. why don’t you just ask him to fuck you already? he already raped you numerous times in text.
    You’re right here you faggot queer why don’t you answer that question yourself homo?
    Make sure you bring him to the next round of that tourney ya will smoke the entire next round cuz ya both write the gayest shit ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Raped me in text? Lmao whatever helps you feel comfortable to post.
    You should load up your tackle box tonight I heard there’s low tides lots of gay Bass waiting to be caught we know that’s your forte.

Battle Record
    0-1

God is upset with anybody being gay.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

quality comedy.

what’s even funnier is that if the mods or admins had any question about who i am, they’d have vetted me ages ago. you’re the only one still here screeching like a spoiled bitch who can’t get her way haha..

you’re so bad at this you’re probably raising kids that aren’t even your own.

Battle Record
    0-1

The mods are gay though. this whole scenario confirms it. crazy way to lose any reputation Bag or MV had.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

i don’t think MV had anything to do with this round. Bag said it was his own idea. MV seems more singularly focused on the violent shit. i could be wrong though, i don’t really know dude. just judging by his verses & votes.

Battle Record
    7-7

quality comedy.

what’s even funnier is that if the mods or admins had any question about who i am, they’d have vetted me ages ago. you’re the only one still here screeching like a spoiled bitch who can’t get her way haha..

you’re so bad at this you’re probably raising kids that aren’t even your own.
    The mods don’t give a fuck about you bro your actually “behaving” on Jack swallows account cuz you obviously
    Wanna be here you don’t even post on NC but verseman seems to be waiting all the time on NC for somebody to bring up his name
    Your here acting a fan boy so yeah do u think the mods see what I see or course not they living they life there not on this forum 24-7 like you faggit every single time I log in your the only person logged in doing absolutely SHIT.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t worry once I get back from this storm job, and I get to my computer at home you’re gonna be fucked boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Again there’s 4 people online 1 of them is your sorry ass I’ll come back in a hour You’ll still be the only faggit online so don’t talk about having time on your hands when that’s is exactly what you have the absolute most of .

wah. bunch of crying & bitching but zero substance. you scare absolutely zero person.

& you’re wrong. the mods banned dude from battling here. if i were him, that would apply to me as well, regardless of the account being posted under. get a clue.

in fact, why don’t you petition the mods/admins to vet me since i’m sure you have concrete evidence supporting your claim of my identity lol.

- - - Updated - - -

& yeah. you have all that time on your hands to scour every post of mine finding imaginary evidence of your idiotic claims lol. stop with the deflection. me leaving the site up on my screen has nothing to do with you following me around like an obsessed fan tryna find every opportunity to interact with me.