User Tag List

Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 264 265
Showing results 3,961 to 3,962 of 3962

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    & guess what NOBODY gives a flying fuck about your opinion or common courtesy u fucking dumpster can.
    yeah Chree may be right about you, coward. the way you stay replying to posts of mine that have exactly fuck all to do with you is madd suspect.

this is either some lame, faggot ass attempt at flirtation or a lame, faggot ass attempt to regain relevancy after coming to the fatal realization that you were gargling nuts dumb hard over some troll props. lmao.

you’re like that jaded ex who keeps updating her fb status with hateful comments about a partner who moved on ages ago.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    yeah Chree may be right about you, coward. the way you stay replying to posts of mine that have exactly fuck all to do with you is madd suspect.

this is either some lame, faggot ass attempt at flirtation or a lame, faggot ass attempt to regain relevancy after coming to the fatal realization that you were gargling nuts dumb hard over some troll props. lmao.

you’re like that jaded ex who keeps updating her fb status with hateful comments about a partner who moved on ages ago.
    Knox just looking for a reaction bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.