User Tag List

Page 261 of 262 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 260 261 262 LastLast
Showing results 3,901 to 3,915 of 3924

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Stfu your probally him what type of rigged shit is that? FOH you shouldn’t be allowed to battle or vote here either weird faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Disgusting work y’all gay two mf had going on STG.
    I'm throwing another hurricane at you on god.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll call it Nadine

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Lmao@the coward speaking as if anyone lends his ass any credibility. tryna say who should battle & vote. the way you duck battles one would think it was your privileges that got revoked.

i don’t choose who says what to me & definitely don’t choose how people vote. don’t care how people vote either, as evidenced by me not challenging his vote knowing he was trolling. you seem to be the only one who cares, since you got made to look even dumber lmao.

you had 3 fingers firmly up ya own ass in excitement that someone was gassin you up like that hahaha.

nah son it was a troll. sniff the shame off ya fingers.

I was thinking of joining but I'm not ready for this drama. Anyone here used to be on Bboys?

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmfao

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Jack Hallows bare ryu has stepped down so u been advanced to the next round

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Aw wtf i had ryu pegged to win it all. @bare ryu , thanks for the battle of the week brother. i’m not gonna let your sign out go to waste.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    Lmao@the coward speaking as if anyone lends his ass any credibility. tryna say who should battle & vote. the way you duck battles one would think it was your privileges that got revoked.

i don’t choose who says what to me & definitely don’t choose how people vote. don’t care how people vote either, as evidenced by me not challenging his vote knowing he was trolling. you seem to be the only one who cares, since you got made to look even dumber lmao.

you had 3 fingers firmly up ya own ass in excitement that someone was gassin you up like that hahaha.

nah son it was a troll. sniff the shame off ya fingers.
    See, I’d believe this entirely but nobody was beefing with him, NOBODY so what made y’all pick my name out the hat? my point exactly.
    And secondly neither of y’all knew Knoxville was Rican y’all pathetic stupid SOB
    Once y’all knew Knox was Rican then it became a troll party, that’s when he changed his vote so how TF can y’all predict the future if you wasn’t the same person? Also if you wasn’t busy sucking so much dick your brain wouldn’t be so cloudy to process that now would it?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m telling you This Jack Swallows is Verseman.

- - - Updated - - -

3 fingers? You had an entire fist up your spinal Cord when you thought u was gonna win fuck you mean?
    You sound pathetic and stupid as shit right now to even think anybody is gonna believe that circus of a excuse
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.

Battle Record
    0-1

It's me Miracle with no moostash. all I see is chree

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Rofl… damn knoxville, i know you can’t write properly but you can’t read either?? you had nothing to do with his decision to troll vote. he voted that way to fuck with me. not gas you.

you’re completely irrelevant in the equation, much like when your girl’s finally able to orgasm.

lmao@ you thinking anyone actually gives a fuck about you.

nice way to finally admit that you really did try to capitalize on people’s ignorance of your dual accounts, though.

it makes it that much more hilarious when i think about how hard you were simping for HV when you thought he actually meant his words lol. lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    It's me Miracle with no moostash. all I see is chree
    the avatar

Battle Record
    7-7

Rofl… damn knoxville, i know you can’t write properly but you can’t read either?? you had nothing to do with his decision to troll vote. he voted that way to fuck with me. not gas you.

you’re completely irrelevant in the equation, much like when your girl’s finally able to orgasm.

lmao@ you thinking anyone actually gives a fuck about you.

nice way to finally admit that you really did try to capitalize on people’s ignorance of your dual accounts, though.

it makes it that much more hilarious when i think about how hard you were simping for HV when you thought he actually meant his words lol. lmao

- - - Updated - - -

the avatar
    LMFAO you’re a retarded fuck I hope you realize that like clearly a fkn retarded moron.
    It’s 2024!!!! You and verseman are about the only people who take TEXTING on a forum this fuckin serious
    Like ya Legit act like ya need a Bachelors for this shit let’s not forget u cried to join the staff right before your boyfriend did also
    You ain’t fooling anybody cocksucker, and again I don’t need validation from anybody on this site they know what REAL punches are and vote fairly u and your boyfriend was the only two gay fags that wanted to changed everything in this bitch like No, go get your own site do allow all that clown foolishness and fuckery.

Again do you know how pathetic u look telling a grown man he’s looking for validation or co-signs from anybody on a forum?
    , those who fuck wit me fuck wit me don’t be a sorry bitch cuz your controlling 5 accounts having a indenity crisis over there faggit.

I been on this forum since 2005 I don’t need validation like you u nerdy bitch I just show up and battle & let my work do the talking. I just hate whiny sorry bitches like you who think you’re gonna receive a golden keyboard for texting drag queen.
    Last edited by KnoXville.; Today at 03:09 AM

tl;dr

i just want you to know that your lulz were appreciated but now it’s time to move on to other things.

Battle Record
    7-7

tl;dr

i just want you to know that your lulz were appreciated but now it’s time to move on to other things.
    Stfu you stupid little worthless bitch.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

@miracle haha I asked you to sign me out, but fuck it, I can battle this Jaknyfe guy if you need me to make the numbers up. Or was someone gonna get a bye week coz of Ryu dropping out? If so they can battle Jak instead. Either way, just let me know.

I can just write my Ransom tourney bars for Jack Hallows now and use whatever’s left for this Jak. I’ll only need six lines for Hallows anyway, ain’t like there’s any chance we’ll be seeing him in the finals. (Just kidding. Well, kinda. It’s true but I don’t mean any hate by it. Not much hate anyway. Mild disdain)
    Last edited by Virbius; Today at 05:47 AM

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    @miracle haha I asked you to sign me out, but fuck it, I can battle this Jaknyfe guy if you need me to make the numbers up. Or was someone gonna get a bye week coz of Ryu dropping out? If so they can battle Jak instead. Either way, just let me know.

I can just write my Ransom tourney bars for Jack Hallows now and use whatever’s left for this Jak. I’ll only need six lines for Hallows anyway, ain’t like there’s any chance we’ll be seeing him in the finals. (Just kidding. Well, kinda. It’s true but I don’t mean any hate by it. Not much hate anyway. Mild disdain)
    My bad dude if u told me. I can use u this week, do me a favor go to the sign in our thread n sign out in there

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius
    Please can you sign me out of the 1-2 for a while. I’m doing the Ransom comp and that’s more than enough for now. I’ll probably join 1-2 again afterwards, it’s been a blast.
    Yeah we PMd about it like yesterday you big ol’ stoner you. No problem. Sure, I’ll stay in this week and sign out on the thread.