User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: LLL Sign-Ups

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Sign-Ups

lmao headless bourne

@daveDILLY

come defend your title.

@Fresh wants a 30 bar spotlight grudge match w @Spree , @Wuxia can you make that happen?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Fretch And @Speed spotlight match?

Battle Record
    32-6

@daveDILLY are you down with the get down?

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    @Fretch And @Speed spotlight match?
    yeah. @Fresh felt he got robbed in his 1-2 match against @Spree . rage quit the league.

suggested he sign in here for a proper battle w/ spree to prove the fluke loss. figure Spree would want to show that his dominance will not be questioned.

& since neither of them are trash i figure the blood spilled from a good grudge match spotlight would get the rest of the sharks riled up.

or maybe it’s just me who gets bloodthirsty watching niggas go for the kill in a high stakes match up.

also, lmao@ fretch & speed. bro that is not what i said. poor speed is gonna be so confused.
    Last edited by Jack Hallows; Today at 03:39 PM Reason: bro might as well said ren & stimpy

Battle Record
    32-6

Okay yo I'm fin to do some graphics like tourney brackets and shit then get the battles up.