User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheShaman

1 100.00%
  • Knoxville.

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Shaman vs. Knoxville (OPEN FOR VOTES)

The Shaman vs. Knoxville (OPEN FOR VOTES)

8 lines. Here's mine. Waiting on Knoxville.

Knoxville's playing the lower register like he's forgotten Ray Brown.
    So she's painting the bed when he's taking cakes to his head like a modern day clown.
    He had a dirtbike from heaven land on him. Will make you squeal and get the tics.
    Cuz it ain't a threesome with the chicks when this Evil Knievel split his dick.

Maybe I'm crazy like Preston Lacy dressed as a lady chasing a baby.
    But I'll be damned if I let this pain in the ass entertaining teenagers fade me.
    They're watching boxing but it's boring. Cuz Knox will have them snoring.
    He must have won, cuz when he was sawing logs, his hand was soaring.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: The Shaman vs. Knoxville

Check, I’ll post after I’m done writing this first verse.

Battle Record
    7-7

Dropping Now, sorry for the delay.

Battle Record
    7-7

Your a Noob I’m here picking the stab fuck guns these hands is quick & be Switching the jabs,
    Life is always a surprising battle & You’ll need more than miracle that’s been kicking his ass.
    For a teacher? Your weak and trash Trust me you’ll bleed when stabbed,
    Nobody cares about “The’s Story” cuz a lot of us use to sleep during class.
    I’m the king on social media trust me kid the crowns in place
    You ever go live is like Shannon sharpe only difference is it’s me beating blood down ya face.
    Smile is worth a lot & I dnt like ur Annoying Grin you’ll get left bloody with torn ribs,
    Brought this switch blade’ll split Man Into Two at birth like Conjoined Twins.

Vote - Shaman

this battle was closer than i expected. took me a while to decide a winner & honestly, it could go either way. my vote is simply based on preference.

Shaman’s use of obscure punchlines can be annoying but it adds an element of creativity to the verse that’s deeper than the usual gun line number 6,000,000 we’re probly approaching. that being said, i liked the 1st bar. the second bar was forced. could’ve been executed better, but it was amusing. preston lacy made lol & i liked the closer’s set up line but the execution was eh. i get the hand soaring in victory but what’s that got to do with sawing logs lol.. unless it’s supposed to be a phonetic thing where soaring is sawing with an accent? i guess, but even so could’ve been worded a bit better. overall decent enough verse.

KnoXville’s verse confused me at first before i realized he was coupling multis. i thought it was decent. i like the knife violence mostly. i feel like a lot of the verse was cramped & forced though. & most of all, this verse was posted an entire 4 days after the first drop. not that there’s anything wrong with that, but realistically any verse produced should have been sufficient enough to sweep Shaman’s given the time taken to drop, and that wasn’t the case.

in times like these, i go with my gut & although i liked all the goriness of KnoXville’s verse, i liked the originality of Shaman’s more. seemed less forced & the humor took it further. shoutout to KnoX though. i’m a knife guy too, but i won’t let personal bias sway my thoughts.

good effort gents.

Howl.