Thread: Beat with Hook - Can't You Understand

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

Exclamation Beat with Hook - Can't You Understand

Let me know what you think

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Beat with Hook - Can't You Understand

no fucking shot, you've been here since 2010? I have some of my most intense personal songs written to your beats lol, some that are lost or changed tag wise lol

"Mart 85... Atmoic Beats Dot Com..." and the beat drops

lmao what a throwback, its like meeting a childhood idol

back on topic here, the verse parts flow very much like they usually do... one, one-two-three-four (Personally anyways, thats my go to and I build off it, so I love it)

first verse is great, on to the hook, fits welll, but it gets to a point where you have some auto tune vocals in the background and they just dont feel like they mesh well.

i love everything about this beat and would probably gotten a notepad ready to write to this until I heard the autotune part and i'd click onto the next beat super quick, just to be honest.

overall this is another SOLID piece of work. my only critique is the autotune and that is mostly a personal bias.

Amazing work as always! Thanks for all the instrumentals over the years!
    [youtube]oJsFnFIWRuY[/youtube]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    144-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mac View Post
    no fucking shot, you've been here since 2010? I have some of my most intense personal songs written to your beats lol, some that are lost or changed tag wise lol

"Mart 85... Atmoic Beats Dot Com..." and the beat drops

lmao what a throwback, its like meeting a childhood idol

back on topic here, the verse parts flow very much like they usually do... one, one-two-three-four (Personally anyways, thats my go to and I build off it, so I love it)

first verse is great, on to the hook, fits welll, but it gets to a point where you have some auto tune vocals in the background and they just dont feel like they mesh well.

i love everything about this beat and would probably gotten a notepad ready to write to this until I heard the autotune part and i'd click onto the next beat super quick, just to be honest.

overall this is another SOLID piece of work. my only critique is the autotune and that is mostly a personal bias.

Amazing work as always! Thanks for all the instrumentals over the years!
    U could of at least bought one from him lol

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

if i ever used them in a commercial or real sense, I would have lol

Came pretty close a couple of times tbh lol
    [youtube]oJsFnFIWRuY[/youtube]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.