Page 232 of 239 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 231 232 233 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3575

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    22-3

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    Welcome back @Clout what up King ?
    My brother, how is life still in nyc? I gotta scope your battle with my brother Ryno too
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    Aug 17, 2567 BE (2024 AD for westerners)— Coloured, a person of mixed European (“white”) and African (“black”) or Asian ancestry, as officially defined by the South African government from 1950 to 1991. a faction that is makes up 8.9% of the population to date. orokamono o enji tsudzukeru, so now you are too good for man poems? i stand by what I said babe. <3
    No we are not, you racist. I am not South African. You can’t call me colored you’re not black. Japanese people are some of the most polite and respectful people. Your claims and mannerism are betraying themselves (aka you are not what you claim). So I guess I understand your deficiency in comprehension. Mainly due to your lack on being able to read as I pointed out earlier. You disrespected my people with slurs on villages and beastiality both African and Nordic descent. now you’re using racial classification terms not of your culture or privilege to use little guy.

Your Japanese people have a fascination with us blacks it’s weird always wanted to touch our hair and envy our height

Ah good old internet land of everyone being 7 ft 300 lbs of muscle and more gangster than any hood combined haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    More than ever these days
    Haha thsi does not surprise me my brother
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    No we are not, you racist. I am not South African. You can’t call me colored you’re not black. Japanese people are some of the most polite and respectful people. Your claims and mannerism are betraying themselves (aka you are not what you claim). So I guess I understand your deficiency in comprehension. Mainly due to your lack on being able to read as I pointed out earlier. You disrespected my people with slurs on villages and beastiality both African and Nordic descent. now you’re using racial classification terms not of your culture or privilege to use little guy.

Your Japanese people have a fascination with us blacks it’s weird always wanted to touch our hair and envy our height

Ah good old internet land of everyone being 7 ft 300 lbs of muscle and more gangster than any hood combined haha

- - - Updated - - -

Haha thsi does not surprise me my brother
    You uncultured pig.. colored is a derogatory term to an African-America. It is however NOT a derogatory term to a Safrican. Here is an article from the BBC ( don’t get too excited ) have someone read it to you aloud.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67505674
    what would your Safrican Mum say about you denying your lineage? Listen Bol Bol, anyone is gangster compared to a norweagian sassafracian. Literally Viking DNA has been sissified. a Viking 😉. Are you a Moore also? And a Conquistador? Why doth thou maketh fables ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    46-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

My brother, how is life still in nyc? I gotta scope your battle with my brother Ryno too
    Everything good fucking with the clothing got my designs in a couple stores downtown

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping all is well with u too gang !?

Battle Record
    22-3

You uncultured pig.. colored is a derogatory term to an African-America. It is however NOT a derogatory term to a Safrican. Here is an article from the BBC ( don’t get too excited ) have someone read it to you aloud.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67505674
    what would your Safrican Mum say about you denying your lineage? Listen Bol Bol, anyone is gangster compared to a norweagian sassafracian. Literally Viking DNA has been sissified. a Viking ��. Are you a Moore also? And a Conquistador? Why doth thou maketh fables ?
    So now you’re South African? You keep clinging to this “safrican” and tried to incorporate your “asian” lineage as being one of us blacks low key in that rant of yours. Man the lies you tell, you are clearly American born and raised haha. First your Japanese in Japan, now your South African? You are basically in a subtle way calling me the N word without actually saying the word. I am not South African my friend you cannot label me with that countries distinct cultural terms. I feel you are Caucasian pretending to be something you are not because you realized you crossed some lines in your tantrum like posts towards me and are trying to do damage control.

The name calling and racial slurs already gave you an L as a place holder. The conflict is lost it is ok I got under your non melanated skin my “safrican” obsessed Japanese friend, Lol. Why so E-motional? I thought you was living rent free in my head? Yet I have not resorted to name calling or racial slurs. if you are in Japan do you not sleep, @Unfukwitable does your clothing line have pampers and infant clothes help this little guy, my brother.
    Last edited by Clout; August 30th, 2024 at 01:02 PM
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

So now you’re South African? You keep clinging to this “safrican” and tried to incorporate your “asian” lineage as being one of us blacks low key in that rant of yours. Man the lies you tell, you are clearly American born and raised haha. First your Japanese in Japan, now your South African? You are basically in a subtle way calling me the N word without actually saying the word. I am not South African my friend you cannot label me with that countries distinct cultural terms. I feel you are Caucasian pretending to be something you are not because you realized you crossed some lines in your tantrum like posts towards me and are trying to do damage control.

The name calling and racial slurs already gave you an L as a place holder. The conflict is lost it is ok I got under your non melanated skin my “safrican” obsessed Japanese friend, Lol. Why so E-motional? I thought you was living rent free in my head? Yet I have not resorted to name calling or racial slurs. if you are in Japan do you not sleep, @Unfukwitable does your clothing line have pampers and infant clothes help this little guy, my brother.
    I have yet to call you racial slur sweetie. If I wanted to say nigga at any point, I very well can. Im a bit upset by your lack of reading comprehension, I stated that it was acceptable for Safricans to be called coloured if they fit into that minority group. You fit squarely in the middle. Being that your wife is one of the few obese Norwegians it’s undoubtable that your country of origin is South on the African continents. I don’t care that you got it from the mud in Botswana and moved to Europe through online dating scams. That’s your businesses and I respect that. So you are black now? Not multiracial? Not a Viking? Do you chuck spears or naw?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-3

I have yet to call you racial slur sweetie. If I wanted to say nigga at any point, I very well can. Im a bit upset by your lack of reading comprehension, I stated that it was acceptable for Safricans to be called coloured if they fit into that minority group. You fit squarely in the middle. Being that your wife is one of the few obese Norwegians it’s undoubtable that your country of origin is South on the African continents. I don’t care that you got it from the mud in Botswana and moved to Europe through online dating scams. That’s your businesses and I respect that. So you are black now? Not multiracial? Not a Viking? Do you chuck spears or naw?
    Haha the attempt at damage control and backpedaling you just can’t make this up. The slurs and insults like I said I have accomplished what I wanted. You were educated on your poor acumen and lack of intelligence. Again your outburst and tantrums are hilariously amusing thank you. You got triggered more than once and still give weight and credence to my initial prose of everyone is 7ft 300 lbs and super gangster online behind a keyboard/QWERTY.

Yes I am multiracial man of Icelandic citizenship. Sadly your people if you truly are from Japan( which you are not) and the rest of the world see me as a tall light skinned black man emphasis on black. In Philadelphia and Chicago during residency no one called me a biracial, mulatto or multiracial when describing me to other staff or doctors, sir. They just said the tall light skinned black guy with the hard accent.

When I was stopped by police on my way to clock in at the hospital, when shootings occurred within the area close to our emergency department. They were looking for a tall African American in a Nike hoodie. I am considered tall for being above 6’6, I am in a Nike hoodie and They see Afro/kinked hair and melanated complexion. Do you think those police said hey “he’s multiracial! He can’t possibly be the suspect in question!” Hell no haha there is no such thing as a half white card I can pull out conveniently little guy. Yes no one can stop you from saying nigga but believe you me there is a difference in typing it out and screaming it from over yonder then being right up close and personal, calling me it in the flesh
    @Aero @Ryno @Unfukwitable you ever get asked for a half white or multiracial card haha

Yes you are American it’s evident in your mannerism and your use of the language and lack of barrier. You are really cringe and weird not sure what your fixation in South Africa and South African culture is. Iceland is no where near there little fella.
    Last edited by Clout; August 30th, 2024 at 03:44 PM
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I don’t think I’ve read one word of yall paragraph beef

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

I appreciate what a lot of you all said in my last battle thanks so much
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    62-23

Haha the attempt at damage control and backpedaling you just can’t make this up. The slurs and insults like I said I have accomplished what I wanted. You were educated on your poor acumen and lack of intelligence. Again your outburst and tantrums are hilariously amusing thank you. You got triggered more than once and still give weight and credence to my initial prose of everyone is 7ft 300 lbs and super gangster online behind a keyboard/QWERTY.

Yes I am multiracial man of Icelandic citizenship. Sadly your people if you truly are from Japan( which you are not) and the rest of the world see me as a tall light skinned black man emphasis on black. In Philadelphia and Chicago during residency no one called me a biracial, mulatto or multiracial when describing me to other staff or doctors, sir. They just said the tall light skinned black guy with the hard accent.

When I was stopped by police on my way to clock in at the hospital, when shootings occurred within the area close to our emergency department. They were looking for a tall African American in a Nike hoodie. I am considered tall for being above 6’6, I am in a Nike hoodie and They see Afro/kinked hair and melanated complexion. Do you think those police said hey “he’s multiracial! He can’t possibly be the suspect in question!” Hell no haha there is no such thing as a half white card I can pull out conveniently little guy. Yes no one can stop you from saying nigga but believe you me there is a difference in typing it out and screaming it from over yonder then being right up close and personal, calling me it in the flesh

@Aero

@Ryno

@Unfukwitable
    you ever get asked for a half white or multiracial card haha

Yes you are American it’s evident in your mannerism and your use of the language and lack of barrier. You are really cringe and weird not sure what your fixation in South Africa and South African culture is. Iceland is no where near there little fella.

i got you out here open baby! describing yourself to me so suggestively. So stop flirting, you obviously know i like Redbones. and stop mansplaining. if everything i said was pure conjecture it was only proven by your tepid and long-winded responses. you are a janitor at a hospital, good on you. now clean up your mess.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Paragraph beef lmao

Battle Record
    0-1

I was like them once. But pretty sure french people are all desperate for approval weird af.
    Last edited by Chree; August 30th, 2024 at 07:50 PM

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    46-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

I’m too high to read words that don’t rhyme yall should put this in bar form so I can understand what’s going on better lol

Battle Record
    143-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I run into french people here n there in wildwood… they always wearing speedos… super gay… fresh seems like a Speedo wearer

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I run into french people here n there in wildwood… they always wearing speedos… super gay… fresh seems like a Speedo wearer
    Only when I'm cleaning my roommates rooms