User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: WK33 MAGAZINE

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

WK33 MAGAZINE

What up everyone, another week I had a little time to throw something together.. @Slayerr. n @Meks. both took loses this week n have decided to sign out.. guess they aren’t happy… I wish they wouldn’t of signed out cuz the more the merrier.. if u guys want I will give u lady poet every week. People sign out n people sign in.. shit happens..Other than that shit the rest of us are trucking along. A few cool battles this week let’s get into it
    ——————————

LAST WEEKS REVIEW:

Champ match Spree vs Miracle
    Spree dropped a cool bar this week that took me out, I couldn’t think of shit n flipped something I did 5yrs ago and it def wasnt as good…easy win WINNER: SPREE
    Slayerr vs UNFUK
    Everyone liked unfuks bar except meks lol. Both were cool it’s just the voters thought UNFUK edged it with a stronger hit.. I didn’t get a chance to vote but I would have also went Un. Slayer signs out the league n un wins WINNER: UNFUCKWITABLE
    Bag Mandela vs Lady poet
    Bags didn’t have to do much here to grab the W.. lady posted meh… she has to keep thinking out side the box n get creative.. or now she continues her losing streak.. one day tho… WINNER: BM
    FAQ vs Knox
    Contender match here…both came with problems .. faq was creative but not put together right, knox was put together n delivered but wasnt that creative and was a real stretch for a nameplay
    MV vs DaveDILLY
    Dave looked like he didn’t put much effort into this and mv smacked that ass bc of it.. next time come correct when facing an old war dog like MV… KO….WINNER MV
    Meks vs Fresh
    Fresh is starting to get back into freshness.. he took back to back loses when he first came back not he’s back to back wins.. meks came cool but fresh came stronger .. meks signs out the league WINNER FRESH

TOP 3 PUNCHES:

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Your wifey?…
    Plays the field…meaning she give the best top
    Mir says Yoshida bomb! While she gettin more hits than the Red Sox
    Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    In this ring I get a little over the top cuz this midget bitch don’t belong in here
    If it ain’t clear, it will be when I take a long-dog walk on a short peer
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    No Arcade Games!
    He’s the ‘1-2 target’ of the league, we just ‘Hit to Compete’..
    I’ll put a “Highpoint to this Punchin bag” & do number on’em with the machine!

PREDICTION:

CHAMPMATCH: @Spree vs @KnoXville.
    Sprees looking to keep his title of champ n knox is looking to take it.. I think knox will fall short here … he’s gonna have to get real creative n swing heavy to beat spree cuz spree consistently drops above average or good.. knox gotta go record coming into this but I think he’s looking at a L here. I would def like to see spree lose tho lol but… I got SPREE
    Contender Match: @MV vs @Fresh
    This is a great match up.. this shit could go either way.. fresh is starting to get back into his style n drop good shit while mv is his normal self (someone u do not want to sleep on) I honestly do not know who will win this.. these guys are so even.. it’s just gonna come down to who tries harder… if I was betting money I guess I would lean toward FRESH
    @Miracle vs @Bag Mandela
    Another good matchup I think… I’m pretty sure the last time we matched up bag won.. so I have to avenge that L… n I always gotta bet on my self so obviously I’m gonna brush his teeth with a brick.. MIRACLE
    @faqeyereddit vs @Lady Poet
    After a hard close loss to Knoxville faq is getting a ‘bye week’ vs lady.. hate to put it like that but it is what it is.. lady will get to get creative n witty to win this.. faq still needs to tighten up on different things but he’s ready for this W.. FAQ
    @Unfukwitable vs @daveDILLY
    Good match here.. I think dilly has to get more consistent.. sometimes I read his shit n I’m like yooo this is nice, other times I’m like no… UNFUK is consistent with the hits n I think he will get the W here but I def don’t think he should sleep on Dave cuz he can trick ya n bring that heat.. I’m going with UNFUK

Cypher: DISS THE PERSON ABOVE U PT2:

These are the punches that stood out the most.. if u don’t agree blow me.. but these r the ones I pulled out.. out of these 8 bars only one can win. Which won’t me picked by me.. I messaged two battle scarred vets to pick the best bar out of these..

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    U beat Unfukwitable n I’m shocked… plus ur ugly as shit
    Skill wise y’all r close, except to girls.. your his name without the WIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    When you got home from work I was at your crib with your bitch for a sex meet,
    She wasn’t ghosting me, but hid me under the bedsheets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    You fat fucking faggot! This gun’ll kick this chump out
    Hit you in the rib, eye, … & gut till those cuts of beef start to dump out
    I can Dismantle flesh and smear what’s left with a standard tech,
    Bullets getting stuck “in Chree’s is” just gon boost his chance of death
    Just admit defeat, he’s punching but I’ll kill this kid coz my shit’s elite,
    If I get my bell rung I’m seeing Un dead like it’s trick or treat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    Where’s the colour n vibrance? Your palette’s looking plain here,
    Not even beige, just bleak n grey, but what you expect from slatier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    You can't spell n that's a dead flex, act spicy with me and expect,
    Me to cross the border over rap beef n give you these techs-meks
    You’re not Goated, u can’t be the MJ of the scene with Boring substance
    If anyone on the Mic’ll Be Jordan.. Chree’d be the last one to have Historic punches

….and the winner is: @Virbius

Personally I liked both his bars, they were both rebuttals which made them that much better and for me and an unnamed veteran he’s the winner n he’s winning for the trick or treat line.. honorable mention for 2nd place was @Bag Mandela techs meks line. But Congrats to virb

@Spree can you get @Virbius a cypher winner medal please n thanks…well that’s it people, FL mini tourney is gonna start soon, plus look out for the random writers sub forum ..PEACE
    Last edited by miracle; August 22nd, 2024 at 10:51 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: WK33 MAGAZINE

dope mag but im going to make mv my little baby and breast feed him until he dies

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Fire mag props to the cypher too it be some good sparring in there !

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

U really salty I didn’t wanna battle this week lol

Dope mag and congrats virbius about time he won one of these cyphers

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

We don’t like quitters lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Oh, me? Shucks. You’re too kind, what a sweetiepooh. Seriously though, that was a fun cypher with a lot of great back-and-forths and I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you very much Miracle for running these events. I appreciate you bro.

I wanna give a shout out to @FaQEyeReddit for his Verizon / Vir eyes son / Vir/Eyes/Un triple entendre incorporating a triple name flip, that was one of the most technically impressive wordplays in the contest. Dude’s too smart for the rest of us blithering idiots here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    congrats virbius about time he won one of these cyphers
    Cheers mate!

Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Edit- double post
    Last edited by Virbius; August 23rd, 2024 at 05:46 AM

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    U really salty I didn’t wanna battle this week lol

Dope mag and congrats virbius about time he won one of these cyphers
    Ur damn right lol we barely holding it together here we need as many battlers as we can get

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope mag appreciate the work.

Medal awarded

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    dope mag but im going to make mv my little baby and breast feed him until he dies
    im about to rub one out to this imagery. congrats Virb!! that whole cypher was fire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I really wish I hadn't rage quit so I could roast these clowns for rage quitting

Battle Record
    45-28

He don’t like the mirror lol ^

Battle Record
    0-4

Dope

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

good shit on the mag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Oh, me? Shucks. You’re too kind, what a sweetiepooh. Seriously though, that was a fun cypher with a lot of great back-and-forths and I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you very much Miracle for running these events. I appreciate you bro.

I wanna give a shout out to @FaQEyeReddit for his Verizon / Vir eyes son / Vir/Eyes/Un triple entendre incorporating a triple name flip, that was one of the most technically impressive wordplays in the contest. Dude’s too smart for the rest of us blithering idiots here.

Cheers mate!
    I love you bro haha I busted out laughing fucking wanker
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks