User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Welp, guess Trump's getting a second term.

Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Welp, guess Trump's getting a second term.

If we're lucky, Biden may still be able to speak the English language before he ends his term.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Welp, guess Trump's getting a second term.

Bidens approval ratings dipping under 38%
    A disaster of a debate
    Then tried to follow it up with his "big boy" interview and screwed the pooch on that as well
    28 Democrats asking for Biden to leave the race
    One of his biggest doners in George Clooney pulling his endorsement and asking him to drop out in

vs.

In the meantime, Trump is up by 6 points in just about all of the swing states
    His immunity case was pushed back down to the lower courts
    They just dropped all "mishandling of classified information" cases against him
    now the appeal in the hush money trial is looking good for trump
    the mug shot from his arrest boosted his ratings and for the cherry on top . . .

getting shot then jumping back up and yelling 'fight, fight, fight' like a fucking gangster probably just sealed the race for him.

At this point, all he needs to do is ride that wave, cool it with the rigged election shit, and let Biden dig his own grave and it should be a done deal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Pretty much on all points.

This is why it's so damn hard to beat him. There isn't really anything you don't know about Trump at this point, for better or for worse. So it isn't like any of it is gonna hold him back in terms of mudslinging. Many people may fucking hate him, but he was president before, and damn did that picture of him bloodied, raising a fist, with the American flag in the background not seal the deal no more than Biden's repeated cringeworthy gaffes... brutal to watch... Biden was literally about to say "Make America Great Again" during his address before he stopped himself... I nearly died.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

I get that Trump is crude and snowflakes have a hard time digesting his choice vocabulary . . . but i just give a shit about someone getting in office that will get to work for America. And i dont care what other people say, i like his America First policy. We need more of that shit in our lives. We have a better chance of ending this fucking war with Ukraine and Russia under Trump, and we have a better chance of controlling the disaster at our borders.

oh yea, and my 2nd amendment rights will be protected at least for 4 more years

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim