I bet @Chrit. would diss battle
I bet @Chrit. would diss battle
I didn't mention names for a reason, pot stirrer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Originally Posted by Wuxia
it wasnt prewritten ... i just figured out how to do it quickly ...still needs mixing and mastering -- dont think i'd be able to do that in a week
- - - Updated - - -
still looking for someone to song battle before the tourney
aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing
@Cody Nash is there any interest to start getting some sign ups going to get this battle league going in the standard battle format?
A.i
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit
Who tryna audio battle? lolz
I'd like to see a regular league get set up, GRB, 2-minute battles. Then include the best battles of the week on season mixtapes.
I really want to do an EP tourney, and to do it, we would need 4 audio battlers. It would end with 7 tracks altogether. The first 4 tracks in the first round. Then in the finals 2 more tracks. Then the tourney winner will drop 1 additional track dissing everybody to make 7. The winner would have the most tracks on the EP (3). While even the losers get shine.
To do this we would also need 1 person to do the mixing and mastering for everybody so that there is uniformity in the sound and quality of the tracklisting.
Then we can keep having these style tourneys and make volumes out of each one to be sold on Apple Music.
Last edited by Wuxia; August 3rd, 2023 at 06:55 PM